What you’ll need for this position?
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential.
- We value volunteers who are creative and innovative, willing to take responsibility and easily adapt to new conditions and unexpected situations.
- Our candidates are willing to make a commitment of minimum 2 months and candidates who are able to commit 6 months are preferred. The maximum duration of this position is 8 months. After 2 months, a volunteer coordinator who is interested in extending his or her volunteering may be given the opportunity to renew his or her volunteer time for another 6 months upon a successful performance evaluation.
- Minimum age requirement is 21 years old.
- Graduate diploma
- Previous experience managing an international team, or working/volunteering with NGOs.
- We provide basic accommodation and food at our centers, where you will live with your co-workers. Even if our foundation is run entirely by volunteers just like you, we still manage to provide you these amenities for only
- $75 per week, during the first 4 weeks (first month);
- $55 per week, from the 5th week until the 8th week (second month);
- For those accepted to renew their stay after their first 2 months, free from then on.
- You will be responsible for your travel and insurance expenses or any other related costs and you can count on our teams to help you out with your travel and visa planning. We will also do our best to comply with guidelines to secure any grant or scholarship funding available at your university.
Now you are more familiar with us, give us the chance to get to know you by sending us a copy of your resume, a cover letter, and any questions to [email protected]
Hạn cuối ứng tuyển: 30/6/2017.
* Hãy truy cập Edu2Review mỗi ngày để tìm kiếm những cơ hội việc làm hấp dẫn.
Quỳnh Như tổng hợp
Edu2review – Cộng đồng đánh giá giáo dục hàng đầu Việt Nam