Trình độNghiệp vụ logistics
- Target participants:
- Staff of freight forwarders involved in processing cargo, mail or stores (other than dangerous goods)
- Operator’s and ground handling agent’s staff accepting cargo, mail or stores (other than dangerous goods)
- Staff of freight forwarders involved in the handling, storage, and loading of cargo, mail or stores
- Operator’s and ground handling agent’s staff involved in the handling, storage, and loading of cargo, mail or stores and baggage
- Duration: 2 days
- Time: Mon, Wed, Fri 18h00 - 21h00
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) courses and diplomas help you to stay up-to-date with the latest industry regulations and procedures, and ensure that your dangerous goods shipments comply with industry standards. Learn how to use our industry-recognized DGR Manual and gain your certificate to handle dangerous goods shipments.
Some items may endanger the safety of an aircraft or persons on board, and the air transportation of these dangerous materials can either be forbidden or restricted.
In Vietnam, this programme has been gained the official approval by IATA and Cial Aviation and Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) to sustainable develop regulations that are effective and efficient, and that ensure the safe transport of dangerous goods by air. Our courses focus on best practices and change management to help you adapt to the increasingly complex air transport environment.
- Part 1: Contents of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Part 2: Classification
- Part 3: Limitations
- Part 4: Identification Packing
- Part 5: Storage and loading
- Part 6: Provision of information
- Part 7: Marking and Labeling
- Part 8: Documentation
- Part 9: Acceptance Emergency Response
Trainers provide standardized knowledge of Dangerous Goods in accordance with the International Air Transport Association IATA, combining Case-study and exercises throughout the training program.
Benefits & commitments
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry regulations and procedures
- Ensure that your dangerous goods shipments comply with industry standards.
- Learn how to use our industry-recognized DGR Manual
- Gain your certificate to handle dangerous goods shipments
- Certification: “DGR Category 1,3 & 6 certificate” issued & validated by IATA