Trình độNghiệp vụ logistics
Thời lượng5.5 thời lượng
- Target participants:
- Freight forwarders & Logistics Service Providers
- Cargo Agents
- Shippers and operators staff (Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas…)
- Cargo operations managers and frontline supervisors
- Airport ground handling staff
- Duration: 5.5 days
- Time: Mon - Sat (9 a.m - 12 p.m & 13:30 p.m - 17 p.m)
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) courses and diplomas help you to stay up-to-date with the latest industry regulations and procedures, and ensure that your dangerous goods shipments comply with industry standards. Learn how to use our industry-recognized DGR Manual and gain your certificate to handle dangerous goods shipments.
Some items may endanger the safety of an aircraft or persons on board, and the air transportation of these dangerous materials can either be forbidden or restricted.
In Vietnam, this programme has been gained the official approval by IATA and Cial Aviation and Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) to sustainable develop regulations that are effective and efficient, and that ensure the safe transport of dangerous goods by air. Our courses focus on best practices and change management to help you adapt to the increasingly complex air transport environment.
- Part 1: Contents of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Manual
- Part 2: Identification
- Part 3: Dangerous Goods classes and divisions
- Part 4: Packing, marking, labeling and documentation requirements
- Part 5: Radioactive materials
- Part 6: Practice with checklist
Trainers provide standardized knowledge of Dangerous Goods in accordance with the International Air Transport Association IATA, combining Case-study and exercises throughout the training program.
Benefits & commitments
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry regulations and procedures
- Ensure that your dangerous goods shipments comply with industry standards.
- Learn how to use our industry-recognized DGR Manual
- Gain your certificate to handle dangerous goods shipments
- Certification: “DGR Category 1,3 & 6 certificate” issued & validated by IATA